Tuesday 31 January 2012

Week 4 Nature Photography

I was just asked recently if I liked to do Nature Photography.  Animals, Landscapes etc.....  My answer was yes.....  I like to take photos of just about everything!!!  I have managed to catch a Bald Eagle eating a fish and then photos of it carrying it away.  Another Bald Eagle shot at the Grand River near our home. They usually nest there every year.  I have heard there are some great bird migrations that would make great photos.

That being said,

I think my biggest desire would be to capture a photo of some wild game.  Like a large cat. I have often heard Cougars are very stealthy.  You cannot hear them at all when they approach you and you should just "stay out of the woods". I would think especially during Spring!! Maybe they are like bears, if you wear a bell or something to make noise you can keep them from attacking you.  Too bad young guys don't wear them in bars !!!

Here is your photo of the week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment