Sunday 22 January 2012

Week 3

Week 3 of trying to take photos was a hard one.  I was working a fair bit and then caught the flu.  Not to mention the cold that I've had since New Years Eve.  That aside, I did get my camera out this week a couple of times. 
Thinking about a quote I recently read... You are Unique!!!  Just like everyone else!!!  ;)  I did take some photos of some snowflakes as it really snowed a couple of days this week.  But I would say  my favourite photo of the week is after some time spent with friends.

Friendship is many things to me, but best of all it is knowing that it is there without effort! It is true and dependable. It cannot be forced. It's like sunshine on a warm summer's day. It reaches into your heart and grabs a hold.  You cannot forget it's warmth. True friends are like fine wine... they really do get better with age! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment