Saturday 21 April 2012

Lasers!

Almost every time I hear someone say "Lasers" I can't help but think of Austin Powers and Dr. Evil...  makes me giggle every time!! "Laser"

I have been going for laser treatments over the last 6 months. I am sure it began as my unconscious fear of one day becoming unable to shave my legs etc.  I wonder what it is like for those in nursing homes and hospitals... I for one KNOW that my kids will NOT come to shave me.  I will end up being the "Sasquatch" in room 208. Wonder if that's how all those sightings out on the west coast began.  Just some poor woman unable to find a razor!

I suppose I could always start a new trend!  Nursing Home of the Sasquatch. We don't care, so you don't have to!  Ok... maybe not the best motto for a nursing home ;)

That being said, back to the lasers.  Lasers hurt!  If anyone has ever tried to tell you they don't.... they are lying!  Not as bad on your legs... but in those tender areas they DO! I try to take Ibuprofen before I go which does help.

The things we women put ourselves through to look attractive!  Hopefully when I am in that nursing home and there is one male in 20 females I may have "a leg up" being "hairless" !  Ha! Ok, that made me laugh out loud!

On a separate note, again staying with my 52 week project here is your photo of the week.  We have a cherry tree in our yard that is over 100 yrs old, one day this week it was covered with butterflies taking a sip from the blossoms.



No comments:

Post a Comment