Monday 16 April 2012

I love Weddings!!

I would like to say "I had the honor" of shooting a Wedding this past weekend. Wonderful people!  What a complete BLAST! I had the most amazing time.  I even admit as I go through all of the photos of the people whom I had just met, I get all teary eyed just looking at the joy on the Grandparents and Parents faces. The look of love from the Bride to the Groom and vice-versa.  It is such an amazing moment in one's life and hopefully one you will treasure the rest of your life.

It is so wonderful to be able to convey feelings through photos. Not an easy thing to do, but when it happens it is a beautiful thing.

Magical.

I can honestly say I have found something I absolutely LOVE to do. I have a passion for learning, finding new things, and bombarding my brain with ideas.  It's certainly taken long enough to finally get here.  But I am so very happy I am. :)

That being said, I'd like to set up a photo, it's the moment the Father "gives" his daughter to a new man.  Very symbolic but I believe that Fathers really do feel like they are "giving" their daughter into another man's care.  I love in this photo. The Father shakes the hand of the new "husband" to be as his daughter looks on, slight tears glistening in her eyes as she looks with faith and love at her partner for life.

What a beautiful thing, we are all so lucky to be able to be a part of such a wonderful moment in someones life.

(My advice to the Groom before the wedding). At some point during the ceremony take a moment and burn that image into your memory.  So you will always remember.

Here is one the picture I was describing followed by two of my favorites!!


one that is just "cool"

and one of my favorites!! I love the fun ones ;)


Harrison was dying to give "Bunny Ears" to someone in just ONE more photo I promised him he could ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment