Monday 26 March 2012

Holidays

 I did not write a blog last week as I was away on holiday.  It was fantastic one of the most beautiful places in the World and we were spoiled!

I have the ability to see some stats on my blog which are pretty cool...  I can see I have over 550 "all time" views, where in the World people are viewing my blog from, and where most were directed, for eg. Facebook. It is pretty neat to see people from all over the world have read my blog!

That being said,  I have a lot on my plate this week. We are going to try to sell our cottage because we bought an RV....  yes,  I am going to be travelling the roads of Canada and the US over the next little while. My husband and I are both very excited for this new adventure and stage in our lives....  HA, and now you are wondering.... HOW OLD IS SHE?!?!  True, I am not the average age of the typical RV'er (sp?) BUT, we have always loved hitting the road in the car and driving across country.  The Road Trip truly begins when we leave our driveway. It is all a part of the experience and always an adventure!

This will be interesting. ;) I bet you can't wait for the stories!!

We had our first "fill up" which took approx. 20 minutes.... yes, 20 minutes sitting at a gas station.  At least we have our own toilet!! :D

Bob said, "We'd better like where we stop for gas, looks like we'll be there a while!"  A lot of people came and went during that time and Bob (being the friendly man he is) talked to a few as they wondered "how much it cost to fill?"  His response with a big grin, "we DON'T know yet!!!"

The final total was $325, and that was filling on the reserve, it was 10 cents cheaper per liter.  ;)

Here are 2 photos for "Photo of the Week," we stayed at the Four Seasons Resort in Costa Rica, lot's of Wildlife!!



No comments:

Post a Comment