Sunday 11 December 2011

Weddings

Ok, so I've been thinking a lot lately about weddings.... seeing as so many people we know are getting married soon and remembering my Wedding Day almost 22 yrs ago now!

Imagine this,  a black screen, a starry sky comes into view as words scroll up the screen into the far starry night...  (sound familiar.... yes, I know it's Star Wars) 
"A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.... there was big hair, puffy sleeves, shoulder pads and the ever present.... Brides Maid dresses!!!"

Whatever happened to the days of old, when you could dress up your 5 or 8 best friends and relatives in some really "great" dresses so you could be the Belle of the Ball!!!!

I think nowadays these new brides all trying to "pick dresses that are timeless" is for the birds!!! It's YOUR day!!! If they are your friends they will do anything for you because it's your day!!!  Now I do not approve of the typical "Bridezilla Monster" that may come out.....  it's just one day,

Be the Belle!!!

My two cents  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment