Tuesday 7 July 2015

Perfect Wedding Magazine

Just another Monday. :)

I was sitting at my desk most of the day yesterday when an email came in... "Contact Us Submission" form... Which usually means a Bride is asking me to contact her with the form through my website.
I quickly pulled up the email and as I started reading realized it wasn't a Bride at all...

It was an Editor from a UK based Magazine. She said, "I'm writing a feature for UK-based Perfect Wedding on how to give your wedding the fun factor, and I came across your fantastic photograph of a couple dancing down the aisle... I'd really love to use the shot in the feature - would you mind sending me a high-res version that we'd be able to use in the magazine please? We'll of course credit you and include your website, plus we can mention the couple in a caption if they'd like, too. This is for issue 112, on sale 5th September."  (seriously... I just quoted her exact words from the email!! :D

I was SO EXCITED I responded immediately saying I would get her copies and contact the Bride and Groom etc. 

I then made a phone call... well... tried to make a phone call.  ;) Well...  I cried more than spoke but managed to blurt out enough that Bob understood what I was saying.  

Yes, that's right... a photo... from a Wedding I shot... is going to be in a Magazine on news stands all over the UK!!!! REALLY!!! Circulation of 24K!!! 

Is BEYOND HAPPY a thing?!?!  

'cause I'm that! :)


Greg and Char.... you guys are seriously THE BEST!!! Happy 3rd Anniversary!! <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment