Saturday 3 January 2015

2014 My Year

     As 2014 ended I realized life is very different now.  With the kids mostly "grown-up" and gone for part of the holidays with their significant others we spent a fair bit of time with friends instead of family.  I am reminded the most important person in my life IS my Spouse.  They are the ones whom we will rely on the most and who will always be there for us.  Family members get busy and we grow apart, I do understand that is life, but  I do miss the times when we were all together.  Life changes, and that's okay, so long as we keep growing and learning as people. "Cherish the love you still find in the memories."

One of my favourite quotes I read recently in a book...  "Two Miracles I had been given, carried beneath my heart, born of my body, held in my arms, separated from me and part of me forever. Neither death nor time nor distance can ever alter such a bond. Because I have been altered by it and forever changed by that mysterious connection." I will always be a Mom... and they will always be my kids, I will jump to their rescue whenever they need me at whatever age, because, I am a Mom.

On a business note, just when I thought it was the "off-season" I have 3 consultations booked and 3 photos shoots to fit in and a wedding show next weekend... things are busy!! :)

With that being said, I have quite a few New Year's Resolutions for myself and for my business this year. I am really looking forward to 2015 and all the great things it will bring! Here's hoping good things for all of you as well!

Love me! xoxox :)

from our California trip... we took a single lane back road through the mountains and made a stop at the top for this shot! Such a gorgeous spot! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment