Sunday 13 October 2013

Wedding Fun! My Cell Phone Camera

I admit I have many Brides ask me if I have a "back up" camera... not one on my car to reverse out of the driveway. A camera in case my main camera breaks during the wedding.

To put you all at ease right away, yes, I do have a "back up" camera... (can't stop giggling every time I type that!)

Reason for this post.

I was shooting a wedding yesterday with my two cameras on my body and a guy asks, " you don't just use your cellphone camera?"  To which of course I laughed and told him a story. ( I am not the only one with a whacky sense of humor!)

The Story:

I was sitting in a consultation with a client... sometimes my quick humor does not seem as funny to others as it does to me.  :S   The Bride asked the typical "Do you have a back-up camera?"  to which I replied, "Of course! I just use my cellphone! It takes great pictures!!!"  After I giggled to myself I explained that I of course had a second camera in case there is an issue...  

I am still not sure she got it ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment