Thursday 8 August 2013

Kristin and Clint Get Married

As I've sat through the last couple of weeks editing these I've been struck over and over again with the feelings of love and laughter.  So many tears, hugs, kisses and craziness! What a wonderful wedding! I love when my Brides like to get involved and will add to my ideas and share their pinterest boards! I get a great idea of what they are looking for in the way of photos for that day! Kristin and Clint wanted to have fun and wanted it to be a unique day.  It certainly was.  Great family and friends! (Thanks to all of the Franchetto's at my table who made me feel so very welcome at their table! You guys were fabulous!)

Here are some of my favorite photos... unfortunately I don't know how to just pick a few! Sorry Bob!




























No comments:

Post a Comment